How create a perfect exposure using aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
Effortless Editing with Lightroom
About this course
Do you know how to use Lightroom to bring out the details hidden inside your images?
Lightroom is a great program, but with countless sliders and tools… it’s hard to know how (and when) to use each of them.
That’s why I was a lousy editor when I first started using Lightroom.
I often overedited my shots. And it took hours to process the photos from a single shoot.
But that all changed when I attended a private workshop. And I learned how to edit hundreds of photos to perfection in only 15 minutes…
My instructor was Casey Kiernan (he created the Milky Way and Time-Lapse courses with me).
He’s been giving workshops on Lightroom for more than a decade. And he was kind enough to share his secrets in our course “Effortless Editing with Lightroom”.
In this course you’ll learn:
- How and when to use every slider, filter, brush, and feature
- Our unique approach to bringing out the hidden details in a photo
- Professional methods to sharpen each image to perfection
The course has since been updated to include the latest LR features. And the training works on all versions, including Classic CC and Lightroom CC.
If you look at my sliders, you may expect to see extreme changes to my photos. But everything works in a balance.
Simple tips like how to bring out the sky can make all the difference.
Once you understand how Lightroom features work, processing becomes fun and fast.
If you want to experience this for yourself, then you need “Effortless Editing with Lightroom”.
With this training, editing hundreds of photos at once will become second nature to you. And you can spend more time shooting and less time editing.
You’ll also be able to breathe new life into old photos that just needed the right tweaks in Lightroom.
Transform your photography today!
- Lightroom vs Photoshop
- The difference between Lightroom CC and Classic CC
- Lightroom Interface – Library & Develop Panels
- How to import photos quickly
- How to effectively reference photos
- How to effortlessly keyword your photos
- Hotkeys and shortcuts for speedy workflows
- How to organise your photos in collections
- Explaining the Lightroom sync settings
- Where to find and how to set lens correction in Lightroom
- Understanding the tone sliders and what the histogram shows you
- How to edit a photo using the tone sliders
- Understanding white balance
- How to use the dehaze feature
- How to professionally sharpen your photos & reduce noise
- Easy guide for using the effects panel
- How to crop your photos for your ideal image
- How to remove the unwanted spots and blemishes from your photos
- How to use adjustment brushes to edit only parts of your image
- How to create background blur to draw more attention to your subject
- Color profiles
- How to create a virtual copy and edit the same image multiple ways
- What are the tone curves and how to use them
- Understanding the HSL sliders - Hue, Saturation & Luminance
- How to add colour to the highlights and shadows of your images with split toning
- How to save your own edits as presets
- Importing and using Lightroom presets
- Understanding the transform tool
- What are loupe overlays and how to use them
- The power of using the range masking tool
- Finished editing? Let's export the photos!
- Hot to backup your photos and collections to avoid losing hours of hard work
- How to create perfect panoramas in Lightroom
- How to merge photos for the perfect HDR image
- How to edit black and white images
- How to edit milky Way photos to make them pop
- How to edit portraits for a professional look
- How to edit landscapes effortlessly
- How to edit pictures of dusk
- How to edit nature images for a mesmerising end result
- How to edit sunset shots for best results
- Photoshop Bonus
- Picturesque Presets
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.